Dale founded DeskClinic in response to peoples needs during the lockdown. The DeskClinic Self-Assessment Tool offers advice and self-help, as well as enabling face to face appointments with our team of highly qualified therapists.
Dale qualified as a Physiotherapist from the University of Queensland progressing to a Human Movements degree then directed studies in Sports Psychology and Biomechanics. He also lectured in Sports Science gaining a Fellows Award from The Australian Sports Medicine Federation for Biomechanics.
Dale received a blue for Rugby and has competed racing yachts as part of a team winning Cowes Week and The Caribbean Series.
DJN Physios & The Physio Network
Dale founded DJN Physios in 1991 and The Physio Network in 2005, whilst personally coordinating medical provisions for Surrey County Cricket Club over 10 years. Subsequently working at The IPL with Pune Warriors and Mumbai Indians.
In addition as physiotherapist and then trainer for the Pakistan International Cricket team.
Sports & Performance
Dale works on performance for international athletes, more recently providing wellness interventions including musculoskeletal for corporates.
Dale is a life member of Surrey County Cricket Club and a Member of The Royal Society of Medicine. He lives in Hertfordshire with his wife and two teenage boys.
Chartered Sports Physiotherapist, Biomechanist
“If it cannot be fixed people come to see me. From fast bowlers to fast lifers, I can help you participate well and play pain free.”
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.PHTY, B.HMS, MCSP, HCPC
- Post-graduate studies in Biomechanics, Sports Psychology and Physiology (Fellows Award for Biomechanics)
- Worked at World Student, Commonwealth and Olympic Games as well as playing soccer, rugby and tennis at first class level
- Physio, Biomechanist and Trainer for Surrey CCC for 10 years and international cricket teams; India, Pakistan and Indian Premier League
- Movement, performance and sports injuries specialist
- Thorough assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all musculoskeletal injuries in the elite or amateur athlete
- Treatment of acute neck/back pain, spinal restrictions and instabilities
- Biomechanical and muscle balance assessment to improve function and prevent injury
- Post and pre-operative rehabilitation with progression to return to sport
- Treatment of overuse and chronic conditions
- Running gait analysis
Corporate Health Centre
106 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 5JE