Chartered Physiotherapist, Exercise and Sports Scientist
“Never hope for it more than you work for it! After years of playing, watching and working with sport I’ve realised that things don’t just work out, and injuries don’t get better by themselves. Those that seek advice, treatment and work hard in rehab always get the best results. As a physiotherapist, I adapt and individualise my treatment for all types of patients, and work hard to have them up and running better than ever!”
Experience and Qualifications:
- MSc Physiotherapy HCPC, MCSP, APA
- BSc (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Worked with a variety of sports team’s at national level competitions including Hockey, Rugby, Australian Rules
football and Netball.
- Southern Districts Rugby Team Physio (Australia)
- Assessment and treatment across a range of musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and chronic pain patients
- Biomechanics/ergonomics assessment of work stations and movement patterns
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation for joint replacement, sports/general trauma
- Dry Needling/Taping/Exercise prescription
Join our grapevine and be the first to hear about DeskClinic’s new developments and special offers for our customers.
Corporate Health Centre
106 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 5JE