General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
DeskClinic needs to perform a contract with you
- DeskClinic needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given DeskClinic permission to do so
Processing your personal information is in DeskClinic legitimate interests
- DeskClinic needs to comply with the law
- We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
DeskClinic follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
DeskClinic does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
National Coverage Local Service
Corporate Health Centre
106 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 5JE